Just like when an athlete trains daily in anticipation for the goal he/she wants to achieve. We need to consciously develop our mind daily, in order to become more creative and relevant.
What you allow into your mind consciously or unconsciously will affect you. You can only become what you think through setting realistic goals, and accomplishing the goals.
You need to write down your goals, and set a remainder so that you don’t forget. You might not be able to achieve all your set goals, but setting it will set the pace for you to more productive daily, weekly and yearly.
You can build on your thinking time through the following ways:
- Set daily, weekly and yearly goals (Get a book or gadget where your goals will be clearly stated)
- Study books and meditate on what you have studied (You can read two books or more per month, or you can choose to listen to audio books) I’m able to cover more audio books than hard copy books.
- Write down what you think about, because the faintest pen lasts more than the sharpest brain
Exercise regularly at least two times a week. The following exercises can be done:
- Jogging or you can run on a treadmill
- Push up
- Sit up
- Weight lifting
The benefits of regular exercise include:
- Weight control
- Blood circulation assistance
- It improves your mood
- Boosts energy
- Combats diseases
- Promotes better sleep
- Its fun via connecting with family or friends in a fun social setting
Where you are now, is as a result of what you have thought about in your mind previously, and acted upon.
Have fun capturing the dynamic nature of your mind creatively.